IMPORTANT: T&C's apply to all offers advertised. See website for full T&C.
IMPORTANT: T&C's apply to all offers advertised. See website for full T&C.

Accident at Gala Bingo Chorley

Chorley Gala BingoFirefighters were called to free woman's thumb from a machine in Chorley's Gala Bingo Hall.

It is reported that firecrews had to rush to the Gala Bingo Hall on Chorley's highstreet at around 10pm on Monday night.

A 24 year old employee had gotten her thumb stuck in a machine that comprises of a conveyer belt system to transport the money from the tables where it is deposited to the cashier podium. 

Luckily, a spokesman for Gala says that the employee was back at work the following day suffering only bruising on her thumb.

Neil Mitchell from the local service said: "It looks like she was doing her job and something has gone wrong".

Luckily accidents in bingo halls are extremely rare.