TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
GRANT OF ACCESS/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- In accordance to the terms and conditions contained herein, FBL grants the user a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable access to the freebingoland.co.uk and freebingoland.com site and use the free play bingo games and other services offered by FBL.
- You are not allowed to use the services of FBL if:
- You are under 18 years of age.
- You are under the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction.
- You are connecting to the site from jurisdictions where playing online Bingo games are considered illegal. FBL will not verify the legality of the service in each jurisdiction hence it is the responsibility of the user to verify such matter.
- We reserve all the rights to request evidence of your age at any time in order to ensure that minors are not using our service. We may suspend or cancel your account and exclude you temporarily or permanently from using our service with/without providing any clarification, if satisfactory proof of age is not provided or if we suspect you are a minor.
- The Online Bingo game’s code, structure and organization are protected by copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property rights and other rights. You are not to:
- Copy, reverse engineer or translate the game/software or make any attempt to access the source code to derivate works of the source code of the game/software.
- Make use of the game on any other site through a computer network or other such means in illegal manner.
- Use the site in the jurisdiction where it is forbidden to play online bingo games.
- Using the site in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations.
(each of the above is considered as an “unauthorized access”) You will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the unauthorised access. You shall notify FBL immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any unauthorised access and shall provide FBL with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
- The terms “FBL” and "Free Bingo Land", and any other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used by FBL on the site from time to time are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of FBL and/or its affiliates, and these entities reserve all rights to such Trademarks. In addition, other content on the site including but not limited to, the images, graphics, animations, videos, audio and text belongs to FBL or its affiliated company and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the services of FBL, under no circumstances you use the site content without prior written consent from FBL.
- FBL disclaims warranties of any form in connection with the service, which is provided to its users “AS IS” and provides no warranty regarding its quality, reliability, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy.
- In spite of our efforts to provide you with service of highest quality combined with safety and security, we make no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, free of errors, correction of defects or that the service will be free from malwares.
- We reserve all rights to suspend, modify, discontinue or include services in its absolute discretion with immediate effect and without any obligation to provide you with notice and FBL shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss suffered as a consequence of any decision made by FBL in this matter.
FBL has the authority to issue, maintain and close the user’s account at FBL without providing any reason or clarification. The decision made by the management of FBL with respect to user’s account, use of the service or the dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open for further review or appeal.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Prior to use of the services offered by us you represent, warrant and agree that:
- You will be responsible for all the activities done using your FBL account and understand the risk of disclosing the account details to a third person and FBL will not entertain any excuse in this regard.
- You are solely responsible for the network and Internet access services required for using the services provided by us. We shall have no liability whatsoever for any deficiencies therein and the losses incurred to you because of it.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on the prizes awarded to you through playing the games.
- DISRUPT OF SERVICE. User should not attempt to damage, attack or hack the site or game in any way for any reason.
- PERSONAL USE ONLY. The service is intended solely for the user’s personal use and entertainment. The user must provide full and truthful information in respect of all details and information submitted to FBL and the user is obligated to update these details whenever there is a change then and there. A user can have only one FBL account and shall use the services offered by us using this account only. The user should not share or permit another person to use the service via his account.
- COLLUSION. Collusion between users by any method is strictly forbidden. FBL reserves the right to restrict the participation of a user and/or prohibit the users from playing a game. Furthermore FBL reserves right to terminate a user’s account if a user engages or attempts collusion regardless of the outcome of the act.
- EXTERNAL PLAYER ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (EPA). FBL strictly prohibits the External Player Assistance Programs which are designed to provide an Unfair Advantage to the players. External programs include computer software, non software based databases or profiles. We define Unfair Advantage as the user’s access over the game in an illegal manner which favours the user.
- NON HUMAN PLAYERS (BOTS). The use of artificial intelligence including robots is strictly forbidden in connection with the service. All the actions taken in relation to the service by a user must be executed manually by the players through the user interface provided by the game. Use of any other automated software (BOTS) may disqualify you and will be removed from FBL.
- You agree that FBL may take steps to detect and prevent the use of prohibited EPA programs and BOTS on your terminal system. It may involve but not limited to examination of programs running on your computer.
- FRAUDULENT BEHAVIOUR. If FBL believes that a user has engaged or attempted fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest or illegal activity while using the service, FBL shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including but not limited to blocking access to the service, terminating the user’s account and shall take legal action against the user.
USER’S CODE OF CONDUCT
The user is prohibited from posting any unlawful, obscene, threatening or other material that would violate any law via the service using the chat or other means on FBL site are generally considered to be offensive. When using the chat option offered to users as a part of the game via our service are prohibited from making any statements which promote any service or product of any party except FBL. Moreover users are not to make any statement about FBL or the service that are untrue or that affects the reputation of FBL or that would be considered to be derogatory or critical comment, in this case action will be taken accordingly.
VIOLATION OF THE AGREEMENT
Without prejudice to any other rights, if a user breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, FBL reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including blocking access to the service to such users, terminating his/her account with FBL and/or taking legal action against the user. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless FBL from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, demands, losses, expenses and any other charges whatsoever caused as a result of:
- Your breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part.
- Violation by you of any law or any third party rights.
- Use by you of the service or use by any other person accessing the service using your account credentials, whether or not with your authorization.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under any circumstances even due to negligence, FBL is not liable for any special, incidental, direct or indirect damages whatsoever including loss of business profits, business interruption or any other pecuniary loss arising out of the misuse of the service even if FBL had prior knowledge of such damages.
- Each user has to choose a unique user ID and a secret password for creating and accessing his/her FBL account.
- The user agrees that he/she is solely responsible for all use of the service under his/her login credentials and that he/she shall not disclose the login details to any person whatsoever.
- The user is expected to keep his/her account details secret and confidential at all times and to take all efforts to protect their details confidential. Any unauthorized use of the FBL account shall be the sole responsibility of the user and will be considered as his/her use and the user will be liable for all the activity.
- We reserve all rights to run identity checks on a user with third party services, using the information provided to us by the user on registration.
Our customer service team are fully trained in all aspects of the services that we provide and will try their utmost to address any issues you may have. So, we would recommend in the first instance you contact our customer service team by email to assist you with any concerns you have.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FBL reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement as whole or any part thereof at any time. Users shall be notified via a notification in the members area to the terms and your decision to continue to use the Website, the Games or your Account will indicate acceptance of the new terms.
The Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK. Each party irrevocably agrees that the relevant courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the Agreement and any matter arising there from and irrevocably waives any right that it may have to object to an action being brought in those courts or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction.
If a provision of this Agreement becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
FBL reserves all rights to assign this Agreement in whole or in part, at which time users shall be notified via email. However the user may not assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- No waiver by FBL of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall in any way be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of such provision or of any other provision of this Agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or other benefits in favour of any other third parties apart from the affiliates of FBL.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, agency, trust arrangement or joint venture between you and FBL.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between you and us regarding the service and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us.
- The English language version of this Agreement shall be the prevailing version in the event of any discrepancy between any translated versions of this Agreement if made in the future.
- This service is intended for users from the United Kingdom only. Prize redemptions and play will be restricted to those outside of this territory at the discretion of FBL. This service is not valid for residents of the United States of America.
LAST UPDATED: 02/12/14